Update your links! I’ve moved to my new domain! I can now be found rambling at The Outspoken Clitic. It’s not entirely finished yet, but head on over and let me know what you think!
Good news! I got my own domain and will soon be moving! (I’ll be changing the name of the site, too, but I’m not telling you what it’s going to be yet.) So look for spiffy new upgraded stuff and things! And new reviews!
Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Pleasurists is your round-up of the adult product reviews that came out in the last seven days from bloggers all around the sex blogosphere. Did you miss Pleasurists #11? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists #13? Submit it here before Sunday January 26th at 11:59pm PST. Note: there will be no Pleasurists next week, January 19th due to the editrix moving to Seattle. Please re-post this list on your own blog if listed.
Want to be part of the Best Sex Toy Reviewers List of 2008?
- Nominate your favorite Sex Toy Reviewers! Deadline: January 25th at 11:59pm PST.
Want to win some free swag? All you’ve got to do is enter.
On to the reviews…
- Fun Factory Laya Spot by Thursday’s Child
I think I might finally understand all of the buzz surrounding the Laya Spot! I’m a fan of strong vibrators, and most of the battery powered vibrators just can’t compare to my go-to vibrator, the Hitachi Magic Wand. But this funny little vibrator is strong! Really strong. And quiet, too!
- Cry Baby by Beautiful Dreamer
- The Shimmy Shimmy Shake (Briana’s Silicone Squiggler) by Sleeping Dreamer
- Fun Factory Laya Spot by Beautiful Dreamer
- Slender Sensations Vibe by Rebecca Deos
- Sunflower G-Spot by The Countess
- Laya Spot by Adriana
- Infared Rechargeable Massager by The Hot Movies For Her Sex Toy Crew
- Je Joue SaSi by Beautiful Dreamer
- Aqua Paradise (Aqua Wand) by Sienna
- Fleur de Lis by Panthera Pardus
- Fun Factory Delight by Betty Rocket
- Selene Vibrating Clitoral Pump by Curvaceous Dee
- Cry Baby by Epiphora
Toys for Boys
Lube/Massage Oil/Bath Stuff
- Universal Lube by The Hot Movies For Her Sex Toy Crew
- Hot Heart Massage Set by Sexorcism
- Lubricant Toko Aroma Champagne/Strawberry by Alpine Subdreams
- Chocolate Body Paint by Alisa
- My Dirty Monday: The Love Connection by Sommer Marsden
- Japanese Ball Gag by Essin’ Em
- Kinklab Wartenberg Pinwheel by Red Sneaker Diaries
- Bunny Fur Mitt by Betty Rocket
- I love nipple clamps (Clover Clamps) by Bad Bad Girl
- Girl Train (disc 1) by J.D. Bauchery
- Horat by The Porn Librarian
- Lex on Blondes Volume 4 by The Porn Librarian
- Upload by Sienna
- The Elegant Spanking by Domina Doll
- Kama Sutra Intensifying Gel by Beautiful Dreamer
- Deep Throat Desensitizer by Azen Eunice Aguilar
- Luna Beads by Ansley Agnello
- Nexus G-Pod by Dangerous Lilly
- Jaguar Harness by Red Sneaker Diaries
- Simply Sexy Leather Harness by Sinclair Sexsmith
Whew. I’m not entirely finished (I still have an exam and a few more papers), but the big crunch is over and now everything can proceed at a more reasonable pace. That means I’ll be able to get back to reviewing and posting more regularly (oh, and also finding a job for next semester…).
I’m taking a quick break from my papers. Whew. I’ve decided that my post-finals resolution will be to give my blog a visual overhaul. I’d like to make it look snazzier, maybe get my own domain. Mostly I just have to give myself something to look forward to so I get all my work out of the way.
I’ve also decided I’d like to do some more serious posts about PTSD and getting through my hangups about sex. Part of the point of me doing this is to help me get over stuff, and how better to get over things than by talking about them?
Anyway, just some thoughts. Back to papers.
Update: After deciding I’d be up pretty much all night writing, instead of working I took a 20 minute break, grabbed my Sharpies, and made myself this motivational sign (because I make poor life choices). Eight hundred million points to whoever gets the reference.
Random fact about me: I’m obsessed with Sharpies. Don’t ask why, because I have no idea. But I love them.
So I’m going to post! I’m in increasingly bad shape paper-wise, but for some reason it just isn’t bothering me all that much.
Also, I’ve been poking around on Eden to avoid doing real work, and I’ve come to realize that I really, really want a harness. Specifically, the Jaguar harness. Now, this is a little strange because I’m currently partner-less, and thus have no one to use it on. But I’m just ridiculously attracted to the Jaguar: it looks so cool. I don’t really know what I’d do with it at this point, but I want it.